Carpe Diem Theme Week #4 (5 & 6): Latifa Prayer lines 4 & 5 "I believe and I trust" & "I let go" Introduction: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Both lines are in the middle of the Latifa Prayer and that's no coincidence I think, because these two lines belong (in a way) together. To "let go", you have to "believe and trust" that it will become okay. Without believe and trust you cannot let go. my response - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Have you ever done one of those team building exercises? You know where you close your eyes and fall backwards into the waiting arms of the other members? We did this with a group of kids we sponsored. It went fine and no one hit the floor. In my insane mind I decided to just randomly fall into my husbands arms. He always caught me. We were in our twenties at the time. While visiting with our neighbors on their patio, once more I fell into my husband's waiting arms. ...
Crisp and clear!
ReplyDeletewas going for non duality
DeleteLovely Janice:)
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteWell done, Janice. I like the idea of the raindrops slapping.
ReplyDeleteHave watched those heavy raindrops hit a hard earth making a slapping sound. Glad you liked it and thanks for the comment.
DeleteI do like the bitterness I read in it, but is so interesting - if you were a farmer you might revere this moment...like it very much.
ReplyDeletehad not thought of the bitterness till you pointed it out in the comment. Grew up on a farm in a farming community. Great respect for rain.
DeleteLovely ... I could see this image very clearly in my mind's eye. Bastet
ReplyDeleteGreat! Love to give the reader something to 'see'. Thanks for the visit, Bastet.
DeleteAn intriguing one ! Lovely !
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete