Carpe Diem Theme Week #4 (5 & 6): Latifa Prayer lines 4 & 5 "I believe and I trust" & "I let go" Introduction: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Both lines are in the middle of the Latifa Prayer and that's no coincidence I think, because these two lines belong (in a way) together. To "let go", you have to "believe and trust" that it will become okay. Without believe and trust you cannot let go. my response - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Have you ever done one of those team building exercises? You know where you close your eyes and fall backwards into the waiting arms of the other members? We did this with a group of kids we sponsored. It went fine and no one hit the floor. In my insane mind I decided to just randomly fall into my husbands arms. He always caught me. We were in our twenties at the time. While visiting with our neighbors on their patio, once more I fell into my husband's waiting arms. ...
Hari OM
ReplyDeleteoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh "purls of love".....!!! &*> YAM xx
That's what makes it! janice xx
DeleteThat is so sweet, 'purls of love' from nana - I had one of those blankets, as well as a patchwork quilt. :)
ReplyDeleteI cannot knit but my mother and mother in law both did. They made blankets for my grand children.
DeleteVery nostalgic haiku
ReplyDeleteSomething about knitting with wool seems very timeless. I have a friend that buys old wool sweaters, unwinds them and creates new garments.
DeleteHow lovely, brings back memories. Wonderful haiku.
ReplyDeleteGlad it evoked good memories!
DeleteGood memories in this one:)
ReplyDeleteHope it gave you a few memories.
DeleteGood memories in this one:)
ReplyDeleteAh does sweet memories ...
ReplyDeleteYes, sweet memories.
Delete