Carpe Diem's Theme Week 4: (1) Latifa Prayer, introduction This is a theme week at CDHK, Our host will guide us to explore the Latifa Prayer. The following is the prayer. I exist I desire I hope I believe and I trust I let go I love I am prepared Our host has an explanation you can read here . Or you can read this . This is not a prayer or concept with which I am familiar. It will be a real experience to learn about this approach to mediation, self growth and awareness. My mind is still moving through Europe and the things we saw, the faith, the absence of faith, the grudges held over the centuries and the folks that just want peace. ancient walls covered in parables speak to those who see © Janice 'petra domina' Adcock Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI
Hari OM
ReplyDeletePretty... YAM xx
Howdy,
DeleteTnx, janice xx