Saturday, May 14, 2016

feeling alone



Carpe Diem Tan Renga Month May 15th "feeling alone" by Yozakura



feeling alone 
in the woods around Edo 
just the autumn wind       
© Yozakura (1640-1716)

through the bare branches
I see the dragon-kites       
© Chèvrefeuille

feeling alone 
in the woods around Edo 
just the autumn wind        
© Yozakura (1640-1716)

the single leaf tumbles by
searching for a pile of friends   ©  Janice 'petra domina' Adcock

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI


11 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OH yes, that continues the evocation of autumn! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And autumn in itself reeks of loneliness. xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. not usually what I lead with according to my son ; )

      Delete
  3. Your stanza makes the loneliness very strong ... nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loneliness is someting I observed in my Mom MIL after my Dad's an FIL's passing. They neither felt at peace again.

      Delete