ancient walls
Carpe Diem's Theme Week 4: (1) Latifa Prayer, introduction This is a theme week at CDHK, Our host will guide us to explore the Latifa Prayer. The following is the prayer. I exist I desire I hope I believe and I trust I let go I love I am prepared Our host has an explanation you can read here . Or you can read this . This is not a prayer or concept with which I am familiar. It will be a real experience to learn about this approach to mediation, self growth and awareness. My mind is still moving through Europe and the things we saw, the faith, the absence of faith, the grudges held over the centuries and the folks that just want peace. ancient walls covered in parables speak to those who see © Janice 'petra domina' Adcock Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI

Wow ... what a beautiful tanka, a whole loving story about nomads, desert travellers, caught in five lines. I bow ... chapeau!
ReplyDeleteYour words, music and the second blog all deserve the credit. The words would not have taken shape without the inspirations. Thank you.
DeleteThank you Janice ... it's awesome to create cdhk.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove the sounds, wonderful music!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great.
DeleteWhat a fantastic scene you've created with this tanka, Janice! I love the spiralling sparks. whirling skirts and music of the desert.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed, Kim.
DeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteSpot on!!! YAM xx
Thank you, namaste janice xx
DeleteLove..music of the desert. Nice tanka.
ReplyDeleteThe music is lovely. I went on to find another youtube of this artist and listened while playing with an on line picture puzzle. Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteLove this tanka, Janice. With the music and your image you have created, "spiral sparks"for some reason I am seeing Rumi twirling with his heart filled with joy.
ReplyDeleteIt always pleases me when others can enjoy what the muses guide me to write.
Delete